Sound Design - Sci-fi - Almost all of the sounds in this demo were either recorded or synthesized from scratch by me, in an attempt to re-do this piece in a more hyper-future style than the original. I wrote a blog about my process for creating all the sounds here.
- Moneygram - Motion Graphics Commercial (2017) - Sound Designer
- Hilton Worldwide - Corporate Video (2017) - Sound Designer/Editor/Mixer
- Toyota - Texas Campus Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- AT&T - Project Owen Commercial (2016) – Additional Sound Design/Sound Editing
- Denton County Transportation Authority Safety Videos (2016) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- ASPCA - Strut Your Mutt Spotlight (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Shield Legal Group - Commercial (2016) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- Lake Country Orthodontist - Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Financial Executives International - Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Bridge Alliance - Identity Film (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- ISN - Explainer Video (2016) - Sound Designer/Mixer
- New York Life - Explainer Video (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Giving Day - Spot Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- It's Playtime - Valve's Saxxy 2015 Extended Category Winner (2015) – Sound Designer
- Dallas Innovates - Sponsor Reel (2015) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- Chuck E. Cheese - Franchise Film (2015) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- Core 24 - Commercial (2015) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- D Magazine - Commercial (2015) – Sound Editor
- Jackson Walker - Recruiting Film (2015) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- North Texas Food Bank - Commercial (2015) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- Pollo Campero - Radio Spot (2015) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- Distribion Targeting Solutions - Explainer Film (2015) - Sound Designer/Mixer
And dozens more private and internal/unreleased commercials and corporate projects.
Hello, my name is Juan Pablo Uribe
and i am a sound designer.
Born in Boston, MA but raised in Colombia, I grew up loving sound and music, but it wasn't until my twenties that I discovered my true passion, sound design. After going to school for Audio Engineering, I started my shift away from recording and mixing bands, and into sound design for games, film, and other media.
I'm currently freelancing for Microsoft as well as other game companies in the Greater Seattle Area.
When I'm not out recording or making crazy sounds, I can be found playing video games or hanging out with my amazing and supportive wife Jane, and our Westie pup, Jasper.
Drop me a message!