Sound Design - Sci-fi - Some of the sounds I used in the piece include: Euler's discs, fidget spinners, buzz magnets, marbles, sliding doors, electromagnetic playstation 4, lion growls and many more!
- Moneygram - Motion Graphics Commercial (2017) - Sound Designer
- Hilton Worldwide - Corporate Video (2017) - Sound Designer/Editor/Mixer
- Toyota - Texas Campus Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- AT&T - Project Owen Commercial (2016) – Additional Sound Design/Sound Editing
- Denton County Transportation Authority Safety Videos (2016) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- ASPCA - Strut Your Mutt Spotlight (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Shield Legal Group - Commercial (2016) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- Lake Country Orthodontist - Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Financial Executives International - Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Bridge Alliance - Identity Film (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- ISN - Explainer Video (2016) - Sound Designer/Mixer
- New York Life - Explainer Video (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- Giving Day - Spot Commercial (2016) - Sound Editor/Mixer
- It's Playtime - Valve's Saxxy 2015 Extended Category Winner (2015) – Sound Designer
- Dallas Innovates - Sponsor Reel (2015) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- Chuck E. Cheese - Franchise Film (2015) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- Core 24 - Commercial (2015) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- D Magazine - Commercial (2015) – Sound Editor
- Jackson Walker - Recruiting Film (2015) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- North Texas Food Bank - Commercial (2015) – Sound Editor/Mixer
- Pollo Campero - Radio Spot (2015) – Sound Designer/Mixer
- Distribion Targeting Solutions - Explainer Film (2015) - Sound Designer/Mixer
And dozens more private and internal/unreleased commercials and corporate projects.
Hello, my name is Juan Pablo Uribe
and i am a sound designer.
Born in Boston, MA but raised in Colombia, I grew up loving sound and music, but it wasn't until my twenties that I discovered my true passion, sound design. After going to school for Audio Engineering, I started my shift away from recording and mixing bands, and into sound design for games, film, and other media.
When I'm not out recording or making crazy sounds, I can be found playing video games or hanging out with my amazing and supportive wife Jane, and our Westie pup, Jasper.
Drop me a message!